Father knows best ~ Daddy’s and Daughters have such strong bonds ~ Like Father Like Son!
This weekend is a day set aside for that special man known as Dad. Father’s Day is time to let the love flow for all the wonderful things Dad does and celebrate the special meaning he has to his family. If we are lucky enough to still have our Fathers, it is an even more meaningful day. So give your Dad the most valuable gift … TIME. Unlike most things of value, time is the one thing we can never get back. Give the “gift” of being “present” with your Father!
Below we have some suggestions of things to do to fill this Father’s Day with love and fun!
1. Play catch
3. Bike ride
5. Have a movie day
6. Go Karts
8. Beer Tasting
9. Build something together (a birdhouse perhaps?)
11. Volunteer in your community
12. Amusement Park
13. Day Trip or Weekend Get-a-way
14. TREAT DAD TO DINNER
15. Golf or Mini-Golf
16. Go to a battle re-enactment
17. Art Museum
18. Musical festival or concert
19. Favorite sporting event
21. SPA! (Dads need pampering and massages too!)
22. Car Show
23. Historical tour